Sunday, May 13, 2018

Coming Soon - Tarot inspired story

In Tarot Nerds, a FaceBook community, someone posted asking us to share our favourite card(s) from our primary decks. Since I use the Zombie Tarot, I pulled 6 cards that I find aesthetically pleasing, art-wise.

A quick shuffle of the cards before laying them out and they fell into place to look as if the images were telling a story.


This sparked some inspiration in the hobbyist writer in me, and a short story has started floating around in my mind.

I'm unsure about word count, but I'm aiming to have a short chapter for each card. I'm also unsure about how often to post each chapter; right now, I'm thinking once a week primarily due to my work schedule.

Coming Soon - Tarot inspired story

In Tarot Nerds, a FaceBook community, someone posted asking us to share our favourite card(s) from our primary decks. Since I use the Zombie...