Saturday, July 1, 2017

Podccast Saturday - Menage a Tarot

Menage a Tarot is a monthly podcast, and is also about an hour long per episode.

It's a podcast between three people: My Own Minister, Daily Tarot Girl, and Modern Oracle Tarot.

June 26th, 2017 I listened to two of the episodes as I had some time to listen to and focus on a couple of hour long episodes.

The first episode was essentially getting to know the trio involved with bringing the podcast to life, the second was more about doing third-party readings (i.e. reading for someone that's asking a question about a spouse/partner without said spouse's/partner's consent) as well as other questions that each reader refuse to answer.

I wasn't sure how I'd feel about hour long podcast episodes, but I thoroughly enjoyed the longer length and listening to three different viewpoints all at once.

Coming Soon - Tarot inspired story

In Tarot Nerds, a FaceBook community, someone posted asking us to share our favourite card(s) from our primary decks. Since I use the Zombie...